This is a temporary position for 8 weeks.
The AP/AR Clerk will perform support tasks and activities in the accounts payable/receivable function. This individual will exhibit company core values and report to the VP of Finance.
- Compiles amounts owed by the company to vendors, supplies, or other organizations/individuals
- Gathers purchase orders, charge slips, sale tickets etc., and prepares payments
- Maintains all payment, receipt and other transaction records
- Maintain vendor files
- Tack expenses and process expense reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Processes and verifies applications for credit institutions such as banks and credit organizations
- Check for payment discrepancies and any other issues
- Records all delinquent accounts, incomplete files, and credit risks
- Answer clients’ questions in professional and polite manner
- Perform data entry and analysis
EDUCATION: High school diploma or its equivalent and basic understanding of principles of finance, bookkeeping and accounting